4 August 2015

A festival/holiday must have!*


I was recently contacted to review these plasters by Dermocare, which I know isn't the typical thing you will find on a beauty blog but I was intrigued by the designs and thought they would be fab for a holiday get away or visiting a festival this year. If your anything like me then your pretty clumsy and constantly in need of a plaster, in each of these £2.99 packs you get 18 plasters of 3 sizes, all unique designs featuring Safari and Ocean life animals which are guaranteed to make your outfit stand out that little bit more..

What I love most about these plasters is that they are supporting WWF - world wildlife fund, and their projects whilst being fun and eyecatching, which makes them worlds apart from any standard plaster. I think these are a fun alternative for children, who are likely to be more fascinated by the design on their plaster over their choice than where they've hurt themselves. 

Having tried and tested these plasters on my blisters (stupid new shoes) I can definitely say they are washproof and breathable, hypoallergenic and latex free, gentle on the skin and easy to remove. Dermocare states they are designed for all ages from birth, which is also fab (although i'm not too sure they'd stay on a baby for very long!) 

The safari plasters available here feature my favourite designs of them all! In this pack you receive a zebra, leopard, giraffe, giant panda, orangutan, lion, tiger and rattlesnake. My favourites have to be the giraffe and zebra ones - how adorable. The ocean life plasters available here and these feature some very different designs such as great white shark, penguin, clownfish, dolphin, saltwater crocodile, seal, lionfish and sea turtle. 

I have really enjoyed using these plasters and definitely deem them a handbag essential, and great for holidays or festivals to match up with different outfits and be different to your usual, very boring plasters! You can find Dermocare on facebooktwitter, and pinterest :)

These products were kindly sent to me to review, but as always opinions are not influenced and are 100% my own based on my use of the product.

4 comments:

  1. Haha love these!! I would want the funny jaws one on! Love quirky things like this x

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love these!! I would want the funny jaws one on! Love quirky things like this x

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really cool! When I was little I lived for cute things like this haha. My favourite is the tiger print plaster :)
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and read my blog, leave a comment below and i'll be sure to reply and leave your blog link and i'll check out your blog! X

DESIGN BY ADORATION STUDIOS